International affairs

Studying at Alfort

Exchange programme

Un cours de pharmacie-toxicologie-crédit photo ENVA

Are you studying at a Veterinary faculty which has signed an agreement with Alfort, either an Erasmus or a bilateral agreement?
The documents needed to apply for a study period can be downloaded here.

Contact :

Clinical placements

Do you want to undertake a clinical placement (externship) at the CHUVA, or in equine medicine or large animal medicine?

Contact :

Research placements

Do you want to do a research placement in one of the many laboratories at Alfort?
Please read the following documents.

Contact :

Continuing training

Do you wish to study for a PhD, or undertake an internship or a residency? You will find useful information here.